Samuel PevznerM.D., PhD
- Emergency Radiology
- Undergraduate and Master’s Degrees: Cornell University (BA) and UCLA (MS).
- Medical School and Ph.D.: Boston University School of Medicine (MD) and Biomedical Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Residency and subsequent Neuroradiology Fellowship: Vanderbilt University
- American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Neuroradiology
Dr. Samuel J. Pevzner joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc. in July of 2021 as a Neuroradiologist. Dr. Pevzner obtained his Medical Degree and Doctorate in Biomedical Engineering from Boston University. He completed his Radiology Residency and subsequent Neuroradiology Fellowship at Vanderbilt University. Prior to medical school, he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Biological and Environmental Engineering with a minor in Biomedical Engineering from Cornell University and a Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering from UCLA. Dr. Pevzner has conducted numerous conference presentations as well as authored peer reviewed publications in Science, Nature, Cell, and the Journal of the American College of Radiology.