Samuel M. SeredM.D.
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
Specialties: Orthopedic Imaging
- Undergraduate: Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology at Northwestern University
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Imaging at Northwestern University
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
Dr. Sered graduated Summa Cum Laude from University of Pennsylvania and was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Northwestern University, where he served as Chief Resident during his final year. He joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood in 2005 after completing his fellowship training in musculoskeletal imaging at Northwestern University.