Richard Taylor Baker IIIM.D.
Areas of Care:
- Interventional Radiology
Specialties: Interventional Radiology
- Undergraduate: University of Florida
- Medical School: University of South Florida
- Residency: Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship: Vascular & Interventional Radiology at Jackson Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
Dr. Baker was the Chief Resident during the last year of his diagnostic radiology residency at University of Miami/ Jackson Children’s Hospital in Miami, Florida. Following completion of his fellowship in vascular & interventional radiology at University of Miami/ Jackson Children’s Hospital in Miami, Florida, Dr. Baker worked as an interventional radiologist at Holy Cross Hospital, North Ridge Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center in Florida. Dr. Baker also practiced at radiology at Signet Diagnostic Center and Seacrest MRI. Dr. Baker then joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood in 2008, and currently serves as Chief of Radiology at Memorial Miramar Hospital.