- Interventional Radiology
Specialties: Interventional Radiology
- Undergraduate: University Of Puerto Rico – Rio Piedras Campus
- Medical School: University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
- Residency: Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Residency II: Penn State Milton S. Hershey PA
- Fellowship: Indiana University Hospital Board Certification: American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American Medical Association
Prior to joining Radiology Associates, Dr. Garcia-Fraga was a Staff Physician in Interventional Radiology at Envision Physician Services’ West Florida Hospital, where he also served on several committees, providing case-based I.R. education to medical students and radiology residents. Throughout his tenure, he’s had multiple article publications and presentations in Interventional Radiology research.
Dr. Garcia-Fraga is excited to be joining Radiology Associates’ Interventional Radiology subsection, in delivering excellent patient care at Memorial Healthcare.