- Musculoskeletal Radiology
Specialties: Orthopedic Imaging
- Undergraduate: Yeshiva University
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular, and Abdominal MRI at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- American Board of Radiology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Florida Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
Dr. Freedman joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood in 2001. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from Yeshiva University and as an Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society member from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. His training at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center provided him with an excellent background in general radiology, supplemented by broad subspecialty training in the technical and diagnostic aspects of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, with particular proficiency in musculoskeletal imaging. Dr. Freedman served as Chairman of the group’s Executive Committee for 5 years and has serve as President of the group and Chief of Radiology for the Memorial Healthcare System since 2011.
As a highly engaged and active member of the Memorial Healthcare System medical staff, Dr. Freedman has received several leadership awards and distinctions, and has served in numerous roles, including Chairman of the Memorial Health Network, Finance and Contracting Committee Chairman for the Atlantic Coast Health Network, Chief of Staff at Memorial Regional Hospital, and currently serves as President of the combined medical staffs of Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital and Memorial Regional Hospital / Memorial Regional Hospital South.