- Mammography Womens Imaging
- Undergraduate: University Of Miami School Of Medicine
- Medical School: University Of Miami School Of Medicine
- Residency: Jackson Memorial Hospital (University of Miami)
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center Of Greater Miami
- American Board of Radiology
- Society of Breast Imaging
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
Dr. Alanna Harris brings a wealth of experience as a Breast Imager. She has been in practice for over 20 years; previously serving as the Chief of Breast Diagnostics at Aventura Hospital’s Breast Diagnostic Center in Aventura, Florida. During her tenure at Aventura, she trained new staff radiologists, supervised reads, and provided board reviews in breast imaging to Radiology residents & fellows from University of Miami and Mount Sinai. Throughout her profession, she has published multiple articles, and has participated in various Breast Imaging Committees and Educational Activities such as Breast Tumor Boards, and Mammogram Quality Improvement sessions.
Dr. Harris is an active member of the Society of Breast Imaging (SBI), the American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA). She is excited to work with the RAH team in providing excellent patient care. Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology in 1998.