In these uncertain times, your safety is our utmost concern. You may be hesitant to seek medical care, but rest assured that, we are uniquely positioned to deliver high-quality care while minimizing exposure to infection.
Our office is a controlled space, staffed by providers who understand and have experience in managing infection and disease. Providing exceptional infection control precautions is simply a daily way of life for us.
NOTE: If you are having flu-like symptoms, such as fever, chills, muscle aches, difficulty breathing, recent cough, headache, sore throat, a sudden loss of taste or smell, or shortness of breath, please call your Primary Care Provider and/or seek emergency care.
Please be aware that we are taking further steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
Step 1: Our Patients
- We are taking extra precautions to pre-screen patients prior to their arrival at the clinic. We are rescheduling any patient who does not meet our strict health guidelines.
- Patients will need to wear a protective covering over the nose and mouth, such as a bandana, scarf or homemade mask.
- Patient escorts will be asked to wait in their cars during appointments unless they are needed to answer questions.
- If a patient escort needs to enter the center, they must undergo the same health screening patients will be subject to and follow all applicable safety measures.
Step 2: Our Staff
- All staff will undergo daily temperature checks and screenings for symptoms of illness.
- Clinical and business staff will wear surgical masks at all times.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented. This includes:
- Limiting the number of patients in the office at any given time
- Spacing out chairs so they are at least six feet apart in the waiting area
- Minimizing patient touchpoints
- Visitors will be prohibited unless absolutely necessary.
Step 3: Our Center
- We follow nationally recommended best practices to keep our offices clean and safe.
- Only EPA-registered cleaning products are used, and waiting areas are cleaned at least twice a day. This includes high-touch surfaces such as chair arms, doorknobs, tabletops, countertops, handles, sinks and faucets.
- We clean every patient room both before and after each patient. In addition, we clean all of our public areas throughout the day and are minimizing traffic in those areas.
- Tissues and sanitizer will be available near the front desk.
- Our cleaning procedures adhere to the most stringent Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.