Mayra D. Frau-ReynaM.D.
Areas of Care:
- Mammography Womens Imaging
- Women’s Imaging
- Breast MRI
- Tomosynthesis mammography
- Breast ultrasound and all percutaneous breast procedures
- Undergraduate: University of Miami
- Medical School: University of South Florida
- Residency: Nassau County Medical Center
- Fellowship: Body Imaging at North shore University Hospital
- American Board of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Breast Imaging
Dr. Frau-Reyna completed a body imaging fellowship at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, New York. She later served as radiologist at North Central Bronx Hospital, New York. In 1996, she transferred to Cleveland Clinic Florida and was staff radiologist with special interest in women’s imaging including mammography. She joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood in August 2000 and is currently practicing Breast Imaging exclusively.