Lionel D. SavadierM.D.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Specialties: General Diagnostic Imaging
- Undergraduate: University of Cape Town
- Medical School: University of Cape Town Medical School
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology at Groote Schuur Hospital
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology at Brown University
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Florida Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
Dr. Savadier practiced radiology in South Africa for twelve years before coming to the United States. He is a member of the Royal College of Physicians in London and the Royal College of Surgeons in England. He has completed an American residency in diagnostic radiology at Brown University with special reference to MRI which is his main area of interest. He is Director of Radiology for the Memorial Outpatient Radiology Center. Dr. Savadier combines many years of practical experience with the most up-to-date radiology training. He also serves as a member of the Radiology Associates of Hollywood Executive Committee.