Lester R. GoldbergM.D.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Specialties: General Diagnostic Imaging
- Undergraduate: Brooklyn College
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology at Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Florida Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
Dr. Lester Goldberg has extensive experience in all phases of diagnostic radiology. He is Chief of Radiology at Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Goldberg also serves as Director of the Radiology Associates of Hollywood Education Committee. Prior to joining RAH, he was Chief of the Department of Radiology at the U.S. Darnell Army Hospital in Texas. He is a member of many professional organizations including the American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America and the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.