- Pediatric Radiology
- Medical School: Royal Free Hospital Medical School/London University
- Internship: Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
- Residency: Manchester University/Manchester Royal Infirmary, UK
- Residency: Withington Hospital, Hope Hospital, Pendlebury Children’s Hospital, UK
- Residency: North Manchester Hospital, Booth Hall Children’s Hospital, UK
- Fellowship: Yale Medical School Children’s Hospital
- American Board of Radiology – Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology – Pediatric Radiology
- Society for Pediatric Interventional Radiology
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
Dr. Jonathan Fields joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc. in January 2023.
Dr. Fields received his diploma of Medical Doctor at Royal Free Hospital Medical School/London University, UK and completed his fellowship training at Yale Medical School Children’s Hospital, New Haven CT.
He served as the Residency Coordinator at Manchester University, UK and Pediatric Fellowship/Instructor at Yale Medical School Children’s Hospital, New Haven CT.