- Interventional Radiology
- Pediatric Interventional Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology
Specialties: Pediatric/Adult Interventional Radiology
- Undergraduate: Duke University
- Medical School: University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Miami School of Medicine
- Fellowship I: Pediatric Diagnostic Radiology, Northwestern University / Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Fellowship II: Pediatric Interventional Radiology, Hospital for Sick Children
- American Board of Radiology – Pediatric Radiology/Diagnostic Radiology
- Society for Pediatric Interventional Radiology
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
Dr. Jared Green is a board-certified Radiologist with subspecialty fellowship training in both Pediatric Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Interventional Radiology.
Prior to joining Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc., Dr. Green was an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine and Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago where he served as the Division Head of Pediatric Interventional Radiology, Medical Director of the Vascular Access Team, and Chairperson of the Fluoroscopy Safety Committee. Dr. Green holds many teaching accolades and is widely published in the field of Pediatric Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Green has delivered numerous scientific presentations and invited lectures at local, national and international meetings.
In is free time, Dr. Green enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, gardening, boating and reading. Dr. Green is grateful for the opportunity to work with Radiology Associates and provide excellent patient care to the community!