- Diagnostic Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- MD: Columbia University in the City of New York, NY
- Internship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- Residency: Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Fellowship: Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Frank Kosarek will be joining Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc. in October 2023.
Dr. Kosarek received his diploma of Medical Doctor at Columbia University in the City of New York, NY, and completed his Residency and Fellowship training at Duke University, Durham, NC.
He has published various articles including “Discoid Lateral Meniscus and the Frequency of Meniscal Tears” Rohren EM, Kosarek FJ, Helms CA. Skeletal Radiology 2001 June; 30 (6): 316-20 and “The MR Appearance of the Infrapatellar plica” Kosarek FJ, Helms CA. American Journal of Roentgenology 1999 Feb; 172 (2): 481-4.
Dr. Kosarek has a patent pending for “The System and method for three-dimensional printed implantation guides.” Application number WO2015163966 A1.
In his spare time Dr. Kosarek likes to go kiteboarding and spend time with his family.