- Emergency Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine/ PET Imaging
- Diagnostic Radiology
Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University Lyman Briggs College, MI
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI
- Transitional Residency: St. Mary Mercy Medical Center, MI
- Residency: University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Mini
- Fellowship: University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. DeVincent gained his diploma of Medical Doctor at Wayne State University, MI. He completed his training of Diagnostic Radiology Transitional Residency and Nuclear Radiology Mini Fellowship at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center.
Dr. DeVincent has conducted research projects at ARRS, RSNA. He also was recipient of awards consisting of Residency Recruitment, Summer Research, Norris Hitchman Scholarship and University High Honors at MI State University.
When not practicing, he enjoys mountain biking, hiking, fishing, cars, motorcycles, tennis and travel.