- Radiation Oncology
Specialties: Radiation Oncology
- Undergraduate: University Of California, San Diego
- Medical School: The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Residency: University of California, San Diego, Moore’s Cancer Center
- Board Eligible – American Board of Radiology/Radiation Oncology
- American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO)
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
Christine Feng, MD joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc. as a Radiation Oncologist in August 2021.
Dr. Feng has extensive training in advanced radiation techniques, including intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT), stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT), stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), proton therapy, and image-guided brachytherapy. She strives to deliver patient-centered, evidence-based cancer care through individualized decisions that reflect each patient’s values and goals.
Dr. Feng gained her diploma of Medical Doctor at The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Radiation Oncology at UC San Diego where she served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Feng received many honors and scholarships throughout her training, was principal investigator of a UC San Diego Center for Precision Medicine Pilot Grant, and co-investigator on a San Diego State University – UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center Partnership Grant. She has served on many institutional and professional society committees, including the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) Resident Committee.
Dr. Feng enjoys hiking, scuba diving, traveling, and yoga.