- Emergency Radiology
- Undergraduate: Morehouse College
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL
- Fellowship I: Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship II: Hahnemann University Hospital
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Osteopathic Association
Blaine Mitchell, DO joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc., September 2016. He received his bachelor’s degree from Morehouse College and his doctorate from The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, Florida.
Following residency, he completed a vascular and interventional radiology fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida in 2004. After practicing both diagnostic and interventional radiology for several years, he completed a two year neuroradiology fellowship at Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2013. The first year emphasized general neuroradiology. The second year was dedicated exclusively to MRI of the brain and spine. Dr. Mitchell is board certified by the American Board of Radiology.
In his free time, he enjoys various athletic activities and spending time with family and close friends.