Andrew Hai MaiM.D.
- Body Imaging
Specialties: Body Imaging/Abdominal Radiology
- Undergraduate: Centenary College of Louisiana
- Medical School: Louisiana State Health Science Center, Shreveport
- Internship: Internal Medicine Preliminary Year at Louisiana State Health Science Center in Shreveport, LA
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology at Louisiana State Health Science Center in New Orleans, LA
- Fellowship: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Abdominal imaging
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
Dr. Andrew Mai just joined Radiology Associates in September 2015 after completing Abdominal Radiology Fellowship, at The University of Pennsylvania. He completed his Internship and Residency from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in 2014. Completing residency at LSU in New Orleans provided Dr. Mai with an excellent background in Diagnostic Radiology which was supplemented by sub-specialty training in abdominal/pelvic imaging at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Mai has been Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology in October 2015.