- Medical School: Istanbul University School of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
- Internship: University of Texas, Medical Branch, Diagnostic Radiology, UT Health System, Galveston, TX
- Residency: Mount Sinai West, Diagnostic Radiology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. New York, NY
- Fellowship: Cornell Presbyterian, Neuroradiology, New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY (Completion Date: June 2023)
- Board Eligible in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology
Alper Duran, MD joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc. as a Neuroradiologist in August 2023.
Dr. Duran received his diploma of Medical Doctor at The Istanbul University School Of Medicine (Istanbul, Turkey). He is in the process of completing his Neuroradiology Fellowship training at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY.
Dr. Duran co-authored various articles relating to Neuroradiology and Neurographics, which are awaiting publication, and served as Junior Editor for ACORE (Academy of Online Radiology Education).
In his spare time, Dr. Duran enjoys spending time with his wife and son, as well as teaching and improving educational programs for medical students and residents.